Social Media Marketing for your Kerry Restaurant
Nov 24 2017
Are you in the hospitality industry in Kerry? Whether you run a restaurant, nightclub, hotel, or a pub, implementing a social media marketing strategy is essential. We are now in the ‘digital age’, and if you are not embracing ‘digital’ then your risking the survival of your business.
Why is social media marketing crucial? Well, its where your audience is. A couple of statistics to back this up:
- Facebook has over 2 billion monthly active users
- YouTube has 1.5 billion monthly active users
- Instagram has 700 million monthly active users
Take in to account that a lot of these users check their social media accounts at home, at work, and even while they are relaxing in a coffee shop. They are online many times throughout the day. That’s why, if you are not connecting with them, that the survival of your business may be at risk.
If you run a restaurant in Kerry, you should have a look at the following opportunities that social media marketing presents.
- Data Gathering – Your website, blog and Facebook page should all contain links for customers and potential customers to subscribe. Your newsletters, offers, clubs or any list you build are what you use to build deeper, closer relationships with your customers. This is your promotional arm for your business and you need to be able to grow your lists.
- Customer feedback – By setting up alerts, you can be up-to-date and aware of any comments made about your establishment. Any complaint made about your venue can be potentially damaging to your reputation. Being aware as soon as possible allows you to deal with any issues, problems or complaints that crop-up. Deal with it publicly or privately depending on the circumstances, but ensure you are proactive and use the incident to improve your service levels. Remember, people are going to talk about you anyway. Gain useful feedback from using surveys as well.
- Customer Interaction – Get some conversations going with your customers, build trust and relationships, by giving advice, answering questions, asking questions, requesting opinions or help. Do not mistake this for selling, this is not your aim here.
- Spreading the Word – Use sharing tools, so that your customers can pass on your useful tips to their own friends and recommend your venue. Have video and photo’s of recent events that your customers can share with their friends. Use links and follow buttons so your community can find and follow you on your blog, Facebook and twitter.
If you are looking for stock taking advice for your restaurant in Kerry, Synergy Stocktaking can cater for your needs. Get in touch today!
You can also find us on Facebook!