Restaurant Front-of-House Cleaning Checklist
Mar 02 2018
If you run a restaurant, you should be well aware that cleanliness is extremely important.
You do NOT want to lower the reputation of your restaurant because of cleanliness issues!
Therefore, having a clean front-of-house area is critical to ensure repeat customers.
We have compiled a handy checklist of things you need to clean in your front-of-house on a daily basis:
- Wipe down the walls if necessary
- Sanitize the tables
- Inspect and wipe down the condiments and salt and pepper shakers
- Wipe down all the counters
- Clean the seats and benches
- Run cloth napkins, tablecloths, and wait staff aprons through the washing machine
- Vacuum the carpets
- Take out the trash and recycling
- Clean the interior and exterior of all the trash and recycling bins
- Sweep and mop the floors
- Clean and sanitize your bathrooms by:
- Disinfecting the toilets
- Wiping down the sinks
- Emptying out feminine hygiene product bags
- Taking out the trash
- Sweeping and mopping the floors
We have also compiled a cleaning checklist for B&Bs.
If your premises needs help with food or drink stocktaking then call the professionals at Synergy Stocktaking and find out how we can help keep the cash in your business!
Click here to find out which of our representatives is covering your area.