5 Advantages of Owning a Bed and Breakfast
May 19 2017
Owning a bed and breakfast is like owning any other business!
Because like any job, you are paid to perform tasks – cooking, cleaning, doing laundry and making people feel welcome when they are in your home.
Here are a number of reasons to love being in the bed and breakfast business.
As we see them, the pros to owning your own bed and breakfast business include:
- You are in control of the business – you get to run it the way you want
- You can pick and choose your schedule based on your personal needs and your financial requirements
- You can deduct a portion of your home’s operating and depreciation expenses on your income taxes as business expenses
- The only person who can “fire” you is your customer. I’ve found if you make an error and admit it up front, they are very forgiving
- This is your opportunity to create a money-generating outlet for your unique and creative talents
Looking for stock taking advice for your B&B? Look no further… Call Synergy Stocktaking today!